- Acquire sampled values.
- Captures glitches as narrow as 3.5 ns at all sweep speeds.
- From 2 to 512 waveforms included in average.
- Averages multiple sample of one acquisition interval into one waveform point.
- Scrolls waveforms right to left across the screen at sweep speeds slower than or equal to 40 ms/div (400 ms/div at 20M record length).
|DC voltage measurement accuracy average mode
Average of > 16 waveforms
±((DC Gain Accuracy) X |reading - (offset - position)| + Offset Accuracy + 0.11 div + 1 mV)
Delta Volts between any two averages of ≥16 waveforms acquired with the same oscilloscope setup and ambient conditions
±(DC Gain Accuracy X |reading| + 0.08 div + 1.4 mV)
- Positive or negative slope on any channel. Coupling includes DC, HF reject, LF reject, and noise reject.
- Trigger on width of positive or negative pulses that are >, <, =, or ≠ a specified period of time.
- Trigger on a pulse that crosses one threshold but fails to cross a second threshold before crossing the first again.
32, of which up to six can be displayed on-screen at any one time. Measurements include: Period, Frequency, Rise Time, Fall Time, Positive Duty Cycle, Negative Duty Cycle, Positive Pulse Width, Negative Pulse Width, Burst Width, Phase, Positive Overshoot, Negative Overshoot, Peak to Peak, Amplitude, High, Low, Max, Min, Mean, Cycle Mean, RMS, Cycle RMS, Positive Pulse Count, Negative Pulse Count, Rising Edge Count, Falling Edge Count, Area, Cycle Area, Delay FR, Delay FF, Delay FR, and Delay RR.